Question D Drive not showing up in storage; store; apps and features; and "change where new content is saved"

Feb 23, 2020
Now only my C: Drive is appearing in Windows store, this had happened before but I would go to storage settings -> Change Where New Content Is Saved and change it and that would solve the issue. Today the problem has gotten worse, the drive no longer appears in the places mentioned above and yet I can open imaged stored on it and look at it in device management and see it in File Explorer. Does anyone know how to fix this because I just bought Genesis 2 Expansion on Ark and I would love to play it. The programs from it also appear inside of the apps and features tab when I select "all" just there is no option to pick the D: Drive.

Lutfij

Titan
If the drive is a stand alone storage drive on your platform, can you see it in BIOS?

Seems like you did a clone of the OS and then migrated onto a new SSD. If that's true, you should reinstall the OS after you've fabricated your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Feb 23, 2020
If the drive is a stand alone storage drive on your platform, can you see it in BIOS?

Seems like you did a clone of the OS and then migrated onto a new SSD. If that's true, you should reinstall the OS after you've fabricated your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.
It's my Secondary Drive But I am really not sure what's going on
I have a main drive which suffers no problems