[SOLVED] Damaged camera?

Jun 6, 2018
Hi everybody, so 6 months ago i bought a brand new honor 8x and everything was perfect, but before a week or so i started noticing that the camera isn't taking pictures as good as they were before. Also one of my friends also bought the same phone and i compared some photos and mine seemed a little bit more blurry at some places. So is there a possible way that i somehow damaged my camera a little bit because i remember i dropped the phone like 1 or 2 times on it's back.... Also should i consider buying a replacement camera, because they're cheap (11$ or sth like that)

Solution
Most of smartphones these days have a camera bump, i don't know if yours has it or not but for safety you must use a back case.

Even without camera bump, the back camera lens can be easily scratched.

Get a replacement.

and make sure not to keep keys or sharp edged tools in the same pocket as the smartphone.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Most of smartphones these days have a camera bump, i don't know if yours has it or not but for safety you must use a back case.

Even without camera bump, the back camera lens can be easily scratched.

Get a replacement.

and make sure not to keep keys or sharp edged tools in the same pocket as the smartphone.

Solution