Question DeadLock no response from keyboard or mouse

Sep 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I recently upgraded my PC with a new processor (INTEL Q8300).After 2-3 weeks my old PSU stopped working so i ordered a new PSU Zebronics SMPS ZEB-N450W from flipkart .After few days my PC started freezing while playing game or sometime while surfing the internet.I interchanged the slots of my 2 ram DDR3 2GBX2.But it still freezes and now it occurs everytime whenever i open a game no matter what game it is,a high graphics game low graphics game and now it freezes while surfing YouTube too
My PC specs are:
Processor:Intel Q8300
GPU:Zotac NVIDIA GT610 2GB
RAM:2x2GB DDR3 1333 MHZ
PSU:Zebronics SMPS ZEB-N450W
MotherBoard:Zebronics G41 D3

HDD:Tosiba 500GB
Games currently i have: GTA 5,Rocket League,Among US,NFS 13,Watch Dogs 1 and 2
Pls help me out
and yes due to lockdown i can not go out to a repair shop easily

Sep 24, 2020
Have you tried doing an clean install of your computer because I think that your comp is still trying to use your old CPU drivers!. I would check the temps to see if its overheating to
my GPU was over-heating but when i changed its thermal paste it is now okay. But i didn't format my PC fully. The first day when i installed the CPU my windows got corrupt so i just quick formatted my PC. Then it was working fine. But after changing the PSU it started freezing after few week or i can say days. Can it be a defective PSU given to me by flipkart?
But i'll try fully format my PC tomorrow morning today ill' upload my important data to my drive
EDIT:On the old PSU( which stopped working after few weeks of installing the new CPU) the games were running smoothly.It started happening after installing new PSU

my GPU was over-heating but when i changed its thermal paste it is now okay. But i didn't format my PC fully. The first day when i installed the CPU my windows got corrupt so i just quick formatted my PC. Then it was working fine. But after changing the PSU it started freezing after few week or i can say days. Can it be a defective PSU given to me by flipkart?
But i'll try fully format my PC tomorrow morning today ill' upload my important data to my drive
EDIT:On the old PSU( which stopped working after few weeks of installing the new CPU) the games were running smoothly.It started happening after installing new PSU

Then I suggest to try and get your PSU replaced if its still new and try and see if it helps

Reactions: -White_wolf157-
it has only been around 1 month only,i am thinking to lend my friend's PSU to check before full formatting my PC

Good idea to lend a PSU and if your comp works then its your PSU at fault hopefuly things get sorted until then would not use your PSU just to be on safe side because if its faulty and then blows up could take your parts with it! I had faulty PSU many times kept restarting on me and blew up!

Ah, the joys of computing in the third world...

That psu is the problem--it's probably junk that's lucky it doesn't explode. Also, if you don't think windows is working, just boot up a linux live cd and check the system that way. Ultimate boot cd is a really good one. Good luck!