Dedicated Servers Arrive for Aliens vs Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have to agree with the gameplay issues. The controls just aren't as tight as the first two.

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Currently the PC version of Aliens vs. Predator is scoring a 72-percent average over at Gamerankings. The console versions aren't scoring as well, with the Xbox 360 version currently landing a 67-percent average score while the PlayStation 3 version is racking in a 68-percent score.
So are you implying that the PC version has a good score?

I'd stay away from this game all together.

chris13th

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
The game has its flaws but i still enjoy it a lot. Then again, I have been playing the AVP games since they released the first one in 2000. I'm a little biased.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
dman, yes i'd say above 70 is a good score.

i own it, and like it. not the best game ever, but a solid game with alot of fun to be had. i'd avoided playing online until now, but now ill have to give it a go.

[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]Good to see.it's not that hard, Games have been doing it for years...[/citation]

The balancing issues and glitches such as transition or 20-feet fatalities are present in all 3 versions.

However, the PC version doesn't have as much control-issues since you don't have to hold down a bunch of buttons simultaneously to move around as aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.