Dedicated Stream PC

Solution
4GB is enough for dedicated streaming PC (i tried with 2GB and just my CPU couldnt handle 1080P that would be an Q6600), and as your motherboard has one lan port, both PC's need 2 lan ports to ensure fastest transfer speed, as the encoding will be done by CPU mostly it would be a good choice.

Hoetan

Commendable
Jul 24, 2017
Grab more RAM. 4GB is EXTREMELY low. Get 8GB at the very least, if not, 16GB. Keep it at DDR4.

Consider using a modern i7 CPU or an AMD Ryzen CPU. Streaming requires a lot of work on the CPU, so it's recommended that you get a powerful CPU.

I am not sure if graphics cards are required in a streaming PC, but I believe they relieve video-related work from the CPU.

Also note: To stream at 720p 60fps, you need to have a fast enough upload speed. Above 6mbps upload speed should be good enough for 720p 60fps.

Hope this helped!
-Lachlan :)

Zachary_40

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017

My Upload is 25Mbs Upload and 25Mbs Download so my internet is just fine

4GB is enough for dedicated streaming PC (i tried with 2GB and just my CPU couldnt handle 1080P that would be an Q6600), and as your motherboard has one lan port, both PC's need 2 lan ports to ensure fastest transfer speed, as the encoding will be done by CPU mostly it would be a good choice.

Solution