Deep Cool customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradHP

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
We always hear about the bad experiences, but I don't think people share enough of the good ones.

My Deep Cool Castle 240 EX cooler just arrived today from Amazon. I was excited to get that baby opened up and installed, but when I opened the box I found one of the fan blades was broken off. The only option through Amazon was a full return/exchange. I really didn't want to go through the effort of packing it up and bringing it to the UPS store (it's a bit of a drive for me, and without sharing too much personal info I have other [mod edit] stuff going on)

I went to the Deep Cool website and filled out the support form to see if I could just get a replacement fan sent to me, and I had an email response in less than 30 minutes. I sent them the info additional they needed, and 12 minutes later I got another response that the fan was sent to their warehouse and they'll update me again with a tracking number.

So far, two thumps up for Deep Cool's customer service. It's nice to see a company stand behind their product and take care of their customers. I'm really impressed with how quick they got back to me, I really didn't expect to see a response until tomorrow at the earliest.

Reactions: Barty1884
Status
Not open for further replies.