Question Dell inspiron 7577 weird issue

Nov 6, 2021
I have a weird issue with Inspiron 7577 and that issue is when I tilt the laptop I hear a loud noise comes from the left fan, sound like a mouse clicks with a loud noise and it doesn't stop unless I restart the laptop, once I restart it the fans are so quiet and comes back to normal, I've already replaced the thermal paste on both CPU & GPU and nothing's wrong with the temperature, that noise only happen when I move the laptop and like I said once I restart it that weird sound is gone, and by the way there's no original fans for this laptop available where I live, can I continue using the laptop without concerns? Or I should replace them with the unoriginal ones? My warranty is over as well, all I want to know is can this issue affect anything inside or that is something normal and I shouldn't worry about it?
Thanks in advance

Lutfij

Titan
I think your laptop might be in need of a cooling fan replacement. If I were you, I'd source a replacement fan and be cautious of the laptop and not tilt it, considering that the fan brushing up against the housing can and will result in a broken fan or worse a faulty cooling fan = high temps.

Where are you located? Can you parse the SKU for the laptop?

Nov 6, 2021
I think your laptop might be in need of a cooling fan replacement. If I were you, I'd source a replacement fan and be cautious of the laptop and not tilt it, considering that the fan brushing up against the housing can and will result in a broken fan or worse a faulty cooling fan = high temps.

Where are you located? Can you parse the SKU for the laptop?
I live in Egypt and since I'm not an expert of these kind of things I guess I'll give it to a repair shop and see what's wrong with it, I used Dell diagnostic and it seems like everything's working fine and correct, as I mentioned this issue happen when I tilt the laptop and sometimes it doesn't even happen at all! I was looking for an original fans for this device but unfortunately I didn't find any in my country, I don't know if I should keep working with the original fans or go and change them for the unoriginal ones, I'm really confused right now, and thanks btw for the quick answer, I appreciate it