[SOLVED] Dell latitude e5450 arrow keys not working, any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oofnillas

Commendable
Jun 9, 2021
So, today i got a replacement keyboard for my dell latitude e5450 and the arrow keys (and some function keys) are not working. I have windows and ubuntu on my laptop, and i am stuck on ubuntu. Please Help! i only got $70 so please dont ask me to buy a new laptop :(

Solution
90%+ of the problems are caused by not plugging the ribbon connector/s into the appropriate receptacle straight and completely. Check there first. The other 10% or so is caused by a torn ribbon or a scratch that removes the conductive ink from the ribbon. Check for those as well. You can also try an external (USB) keyboard as a check.
90%+ of the problems are caused by not plugging the ribbon connector/s into the appropriate receptacle straight and completely. Check there first. The other 10% or so is caused by a torn ribbon or a scratch that removes the conductive ink from the ribbon. Check for those as well. You can also try an external (USB) keyboard as a check.

Solution

oofnillas

Commendable
Jun 9, 2021
IDK WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE MY DAD PUT IT IN

Status
Not open for further replies.