Question Dell Optiplex 3070 Tower Case upgrade?

Feb 9, 2022
Hello, i want to change my Dell Optiplex Case. Currently I added Hyper T20 CPU cooler but I had to permanently remove a case bolt because I can't fit it in with T20 cooler, so now my case can't be closed properly. Can u guys me an idea which case will fit or should I buy new random case and mod it?

Inthrutheoutdoor

Reputable
BANNED
Feb 17, 2019
Dell prebuilt desktop cases = crapola.... :D

Recommend you get a REAL case and mod it to fit whatever parts you want to put into it. There are only about 2,637,181.49 different cases on the market to choose from, heheheh.....

Hello, i want to change my Dell Optiplex Case. Currently I added Hyper T20 CPU cooler but I had to permanently remove a case bolt because I can't fit it in with T20 cooler, so now my case can't be closed properly. Can u guys me an idea which case will fit or should I buy new random case and mod it?

What are you doing with that system? You can simply get a lower profile fan for it, just make sure the fan fits in width without hitting that drive cage. https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-v8-gts-rr-v8vc-16pr-r1/p/13C-000X-00349

Even with a better fan the case won't have good airflow for use past some basic things. A better idea is to just use the system as it, or sell if and build something more suitable for your use.