desktop icon

I remember Win2K has a little icon on the left side of the status bar which
let one go to the desktop. I can't find it in WinXP Pro. Does WinXP Pro have
something with similar function? Thanks

hi Sydy,
Go to a blank spot on your task bar and right click. Go to Toll bars, then
select quick launch or desk top.
Good luck,
Joe

"spiderman" wrote:

> I remember Win2K has a little icon on the left side of the status bar which
> let one go to the desktop. I can't find it in WinXP Pro. Does WinXP Pro have
> something with similar function? Thanks

How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=190355

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com