Desktop PC Windows10 Problems

codi.rice922

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
OK so I have a Msi Z270 m7 Motherboard A i7 7700k and Corsair rgb 16gb 3000mhz Ram No Graphics Card And I've Done installed Windows 10 about the 4th Time and every time I Installed it the Computer Runs Excellent for about 3days then I turn it back on and I get the Blue Screen Of Death oops sorry your pc has Ran into an Error And Needs To Restart:( sorry.So I restart it then it goes to diagnosing PC and doesn't do Anything Black Screen this has Happened 4 times all my parts are Brand new the only part that isn't is the Motherboard I didn't install any thaing but a Game to test the pc which was BF1 on Origin.

codi.rice922

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
Found out what the Problem was it was a dead faulty ssd what? How is that Possible well I have no idea what was wrong with it but if I'd had to guess this Thaing Got waaaaay too freaking Hot the ssd looked like it melted and I had my OS installed on it thank God my warranty was still good got a brand new one and now my pc is blazing fast and haven't had any problems in good long while.