DHCP

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

I just installed Dhcp on my new server that runs around
200 pc's. Dhcp is working fine but my server can't ping
nothing on the network but my machines can ping it. can
anybody help?

setec

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Check your TCP/IP filters.

Network Neighborhood->Properties->IP Address->Advanced-
>Enable Security (if its checked)->Configure

If enable security is not checked then your not using any
filters.