Diablo 2 mods for SP...

Is there a mod out there which:

(1) Incorporates ALL the bugfixes, new known runewords, and changed
features that have been done to Diablo2 online SINCE patch 1.10 was
released?

(2) Fixes any other acknowledged bugs that Blizzard has so far failed
to fix?

(2b. OPTIONAL) Incorporates some way of randomly meeting the Diablo
Clone and/or getting Annihilus Charm in SP? For instance, having a
*very low* chance, say 1 in 50,000, that any given SuperUnique
encountered by a Guardian or Patriarch (someone who has already beaten
Baal in Hell difficulty) will be replaced by Diablo Clone?

(3) And NOTHING else?

If not, could someone make one?
If so, where is it, and how would I install it? Idiot-proof simple
instructions please.

Jonathan.

Saber

IIRC about modding, that one is simple, just take the patch.mpq (or whatever
that file is named, maybe patch_d2.mpq... it has patch in it) from someone
that has connected to battlenet and replace urs with that. i dont think
that will enable the clone though, that would require actual modding, though
that would be easy to do.

--
The Former Modder, Saber

"Jonathan Ellis" <jonathan@franz-liszt.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is there a mod out there which:
>
> (1) Incorporates ALL the bugfixes, new known runewords, and changed
> features that have been done to Diablo2 online SINCE patch 1.10 was
> released?
>
> (2) Fixes any other acknowledged bugs that Blizzard has so far failed
> to fix?
>
> (2b. OPTIONAL) Incorporates some way of randomly meeting the Diablo
> Clone and/or getting Annihilus Charm in SP? For instance, having a
> *very low* chance, say 1 in 50,000, that any given SuperUnique
> encountered by a Guardian or Patriarch (someone who has already beaten
> Baal in Hell difficulty) will be replaced by Diablo Clone?
>
> (3) And NOTHING else?
>
> If not, could someone make one?
> If so, where is it, and how would I install it? Idiot-proof simple
> instructions please.
>
> Jonathan.

I play SP and wanted the same experience. The following two downloads
will get you what you want:

For access to Diablo Clone in SP, I use PlugY 4.04. Check Phrozenkeep
for link. Once in Hell DC will randomly appear based on an artificial
SOJ counter that can be configured in the PlugY config fille. Check
readme.

For all new ladder/realm runewords in SP go to the link below:
http://chaosempire.net/patch_d2_aurafix_runewords27.zip

Good luck.

Wraith