Question Did CCleaner Free eliminate Registry Cleaner?

ManOfArc

Honorable
Jul 8, 2017
I just updated Pirifiorm's excellent "CCleaner" to version 6.24, and I noticed there is no Registry Cleaner portion any more. Does anyone know if they eliminated that in the free version, or if this is some kind of glitch they may fix in the future? I've been using this program on my machines for years; ever since it was called Crap Cleaner. Mainly because of the registry cleaner feature.

danny009

Honorable
Apr 11, 2019
Better block ccleaner64.exe Windows Firewall to avoid built in ads may appear right bottom corner. Outbound and Incoming. Can always turn off the rule to update if you wish.

CCleaner got breached many years ago in digital signature level of breach. Scan it online via VirusTotal also if your paranoid like myself.

Feb 2, 2024
Better block ccleaner64.exe Windows Firewall to avoid built in ads may appear right bottom corner. Outbound and Incoming. Can always turn off the rule to update if you wish.

CCleaner got breached many years ago in digital signature level of breach. Scan it online via VirusTotal also if your paranoid like myself.
Sadly ccleaner is becoming more and more bloat and spying. At some point I will be forced to not use it as its becoming more and more nefarious, doing wrongful things behind your back.
You can't use it without a good firewall or else it just phones home and hits you with pop ups. If they make it worse ill be gladly uninstalling it dont worry about that, aint gonna get pushed around one bit by these types of people who do what they want.