Question did i got scammed..

Oct 12, 2019
alright so here goes my story , around april this year i bought a laptop which is the model acer swift 3 with a graphic card MX150.
and after bringing it home i decided to download simple games or low requirement to run games like league and dota. So after i have installed the both games
and started playing ON THE LOWEST SETTINGS and then there are multiple fps drops, and yes i am playing them on full best battery power performance while charging additionally too..

then i remembered that i previously owned a <Mod Edit> asus desktop last year with the graphic card GT 720 and it run both dota and league on the low settings perfectly fine without any fps drops or whatsoever, and before that i owned a lenovo laptop with the graphic card GT 8500 with playing both league and dota on medium settings with good performance too.
and then i realize that MX150 is definitely better than both GT 720 and GT 8500, so why are there fps drops on my current newly bought acer swift 3 MX150 laptop while playing both of the games on the lowest settings with playing on best battery performance, and i would to bring up that it lags too when i tried playing simple browser games XDXD.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS