Different BSOD when running prime95

Jan 20, 2019
Hi,
I started having problems with games that suddenly shut down and BSOD on my new build. At fist, I try reinstalling windows 10 and downloading latest driver from asus (motherboard) and MSI (Graphic card) and D-link (wifi adapter) but i still have problem with different BSOD appearing and game still close. I also updated the bios and set the ram speed and timming.

I tried running windows memory diagnostic tool and memtest86 to see if there is a problem with the ram but no error have been found. Then, I tried to run breakin hardware test to test if there a problem with other part of my build but found nothing. I also tried (sfc /scannow) but it detect nothing. Then I tried running prime95 and it crash with a BSOD after about 5 min showing: "FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.4980721927, expected less than 0.4" the first time so i downloaded core temp to see if it is my computer that overheating but tempeture seem stable the second time I tried running prime 95 for 4h. So I dont know what can be the problem...Any help will be aprecieted!

I have:
-AMD Rysen 5 2600 (not overcloced)
-Asus ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING
-2X8gb tridentZ DDR4 3200
-MSI rx 580 8gb
-EVGA 500BQ (55W PSU)
-Kingston A400 240gb ssd

winks42

Respectable
Well the motherboard does not support the CPU. I know you can do a bios update but not all motherboards still support it. Try to find the most recent bios update and try. Reset CMOS. If not you might need a 450 board

Jan 20, 2019

Jan 20, 2019
Are you sure? It us written that Rysen 5 2600 is supported and i have already updated the BIOS to the most recent one ://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B350-F-GAMING/HelpDesk_CPU/