Question Different Intel ME Driver Versions Show Up in Device Manager

Lutfij

Titan
Did you source the installer for the MEI off Intel's support site or from the motherboard maker's support site? I'd leave them as is, unless you're having issue with your platform. Might also want to check and see what your ME version is while in BIOS. Speaking of BIOS, what is the make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version?

ink123

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
Did you source the installer for the MEI off Intel's support site or from the motherboard maker's support site? I'd leave them as is, unless you're having issue with your platform. Might also want to check and see what your ME version is while in BIOS. Speaking of BIOS, what is the make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version?

I have MSI Z97 Gaming 5 and latest version of the BIOS is installed.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Its possible the top Intel MEI components package includes lots of old drivers, so the top is showing the date of the installer whereas the driver installed is the newest for hardware. It is common for launchers to have different dates to installed drivers. Many driver packages include all the drivers, not just for your device.

The Intel driver updater shows this - For the detail of content and installation guide, refer to Intel_ME_SW_IG.pdf in download.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...ne-drivers-for-windows-10-and-windows-11.html

So maybe it shows it in the contents of package.