Status
Not open for further replies.

stavrosmast

Honorable
Hello, will all of us gamers running Windows 8.1 need to upgrade to Windows 10 to DX12 or will it be available on/ compatible with Windows 8.1?

Last edited by a moderator:

neieus

Distinguished

That's right so embrace the change as technology is always marching forward.

stavrosmast

Honorable

Yes but except from the fact that win10 will have cortana i preferred windows 8.1 and i dont want to lose my programms and just keep my files....

MSI_GTX_650Ti

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013

I am sorry! But the huge invasion of users privacy is moving backwards! Not forward!

SK8

Reputable
Jun 14, 2014

I agree win10 is a huge invasion of my human rights to privacy and I will not sell my soul to get directx12 they can keep the big old trojan called win10 :/ I have nothing to hide but something is very wrong when microsoft has full control on your PC from what you say on mic and every file and folder as well as emails, passwords visa etc Microsoft has it all.

Shame on you microsoft and your Hitler os called win10. As well a X hacker I know also says win10 is full of back doors and a hackers dream come true so I am not going to touch this crap OS win10 it is junk. And I did mega homework on the spy crap microsoft put in win 10 it can NOT be turned off .... turn it off all you want the os just turns it back on sad sad OS win10 is. Every windows has had some spy crap but it was easy to stop win10 is just way over the top so they can keep the big old trojan :they call win 10 pure trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.