Dirver for Declaser 5100

Can anyone tell me where to find Win 98 drivers for the DecLaser 5100?
I've searched the usual sites with no luck.

Thanks,
Jim Dawson

In article <o7d2e.5647$WL1.5024@fe02.lga>, Jim Dawson
<2dawson@charter.net> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where to find Win 98 drivers for the DecLaser
> 5100? I've searched the usual sites with no luck.

Is the DEClaser 5100 driver not included with Windows 98? The web site
containing the latest drivers for Digital printers disappeared some
time ago.

Paul

--
Paul Anderson