Disabling USB NOT via BIOS

Actually what I need is to prevent people from attaching usb mass storage (
flash disk ).
Then only admin has access into it or only admins has privilege to enable it.
Other user types has no privileges into it.

Thank You

When logged in as Administrator:

Device Manager | Universal Serial Bus Controllers

For each USB Host Controller...

Right click | Disable

steve

"ms gates" <msgates@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Actually what I need is to prevent people from attaching usb mass storage
> (
> flash disk ).
> Then only admin has access into it or only admins has privilege to enable
> it.
> Other user types has no privileges into it.
>
> Thank You

This won't be reset after a restart ??