[SOLVED] Disk read error occurred, restart the system.I can't access Bios.

Feb 16, 2019
I have an old Samsung (2008) that I opend and fixed the plug in of the power supply on the motherboard. I don't know if the notebook was working before, but when I try to initialize I got some problems. At first my keyboard was not connecting properly, and the system entered the Bios automatically and starts a continuous beep, which is normal when the keyboard is not connected. The funny thing is that I connected the keyboard multiple times and it eventually worked but when the keyboard is working I can't acess Bios nor enter the system. I received a message after the Samsung logo: Boot from ahci cd-rom; operating system not found. My HDD light was off and after I reconnected my hhd in such a particular way it came back to work. The led was now on, but I got a different message: A disk read error occurred, press ctrl+alt+del to restart the system. And I cant get through this. The hdd led was on, my keyboard is working but I can't acess the Bios or the Setup. What could be the problem ? I thought about reinstall the operational system through a USB but I dont know if this will make any difference. Should I reset Bios ?

Solution
Could be the hard drive decided it was time to pack it in. May try to remove the hard drive and see if the keyboard responds. If so, try putting a new drive in and reinstall Windows.