Diskpart Formated my whole HDD. Help plz!!

rfkhan7007

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
I've accidentally Formated the whole hdd via Diskpart FORMAT. Which software is the best to recover all those lost partitions? Or if there is any other way i can recover my lost partitions

Solution
Steps to recover data from Diskpart clean partition using Remo Recover:

Step 1: Install and run Remo Recover computer code on your pc and choose “Recover Drives” choice from main screen.

Step 2: On the next screen choose “Partition Recovery” choice to move with recovery method.

Step 3: when data choose the drive from wherever you would like to recover data and click on “Next” button to start scanning method.

Step 4: shortly when software package completes scanning method you'll be able to read list of recoverable knowledge in 2 kinds of views that area unit “File kind View” and “Data View”.

Step 5: Finally you'll be able to store the recoverable data to any location accessible to your host pc.

Promomilia

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
Steps to recover data from Diskpart clean partition using Remo Recover:

Step 1: Install and run Remo Recover computer code on your pc and choose “Recover Drives” choice from main screen.

Step 2: On the next screen choose “Partition Recovery” choice to move with recovery method.

Step 3: when data choose the drive from wherever you would like to recover data and click on “Next” button to start scanning method.

Step 4: shortly when software package completes scanning method you'll be able to read list of recoverable knowledge in 2 kinds of views that area unit “File kind View” and “Data View”.

Step 5: Finally you'll be able to store the recoverable data to any location accessible to your host pc.

Solution