Question Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Jan 9, 2022
I am having consistent driver crashes on my EVGA 1660 ti. Yesterday, I changed my motherboard and CPU and the issues are persisting.

Today I used DDU to reinstall the latest NVIDIA drivers to see if it would alleviate the problem, and it didn't seem to work.

I am on a fresh copy of windows and the issue is still happening.

The crashes normally consist of the game closing or freezing. In games like CSGO, I can still hear audio while the game is in the "crashed state" and normally the crashes do not result in a BSOD or shutdown.

Thanks for any feedback or tips.

SPECS:
EVGA 1660ti
Ryzen 5 5600G
Corsair 750W PSU
Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4
B550M-PLUS wifi

Lutfij

Titan
Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage, what is the model of the unit, not to mention the age of said unit? You state being on a fresh copy of Windows. what OS are you working with and where did you source the installer for said OS? BIOS version for said motherboard? Where did you source the games from?

Jan 9, 2022
The PSU is a corsair CX750M, It is around a year old.

I reinstalled windows using the provided reset tools within windows. I am using a standard copy of windows 10.

I am on BIOS version .2423.

Majority of the games are sourced through steam, with the exceptions being sourced through riot games (Valorant)