Question Display, mouse, keyboard doesnt work after upgrading GPU

Dec 9, 2019
Hello,
I've upgraded my GTX 1050Ti to Asus RX Vega 56 Strix OC. However when i boot the computer there is no signal on monitor and both my keyboard and mouse doesn't seem to power up. After some googling i found out its likely to be BIOS settings or PSU. However i just bought a brand new power supplier (EVGA750 BQ) to support the GPU so im thinking-hoping its not PSU related. Also since there is no display-keyboard when installing the vega 56 i dont know how to tweak BIOS settings. When i install the old GPU(1050ti) everythink works again. My GPU is connected to PSU with 2 6+2 pins, my motherboard is asus m5A97 LE R2.0 and my OS is windows 10 if that helps. I would appreciate any help since i really dont know what to do. Thanks

Dec 9, 2019
Unfortunately i dont have that kind of option. Is it possible to see if my PSU is working properly, like testing if it can provide 750 watt? since i installed it also along with the GPU it might be the issue as well.

Dec 9, 2019
I am suspecting there is a problem either with BIOS setting or GPU is faulty. Because when i insert the old GPU it works and the voltage values seems to be fine. I've tried to update the BIOS, resetting CMOS. I've heard people suggesting to try it with integrated graphics but my motherboards doesn't have one so i can no do that. Is there anything else might be causing the issue BIOS wise ? Or is there a way to check the GPU is faulty without insterting it to another PC ?