Question Display port no signal after power outage ?

Jun 18, 2022
I had dual monitor setting (monitor and TV).
GPU RTX 570
(1) Monitor cable setting : GPU HDMI to HDMI monitor
(2) TV cable setting : GPU Display port converter to HDMI, HDMI to HDMI TV

These setting been works like a charm for years, until recent outage when my set was Display to Monitor 2 ONLY (TV). Then when the power back on i keep receiving No Signal from Monitor 2 (TV)
When i try to run only with 1 monitor (TV), it shows BIOS but only a quarter of it top left, then when entering windows, it show no signal.
But when i try run with both, TV show no signal from beginning (BIOS), only monitor 1 that works fine.

Monitor 1 still works with no issue (so GPU still fine)
been trying restart, update windows, driver, rollback driver, plug out cable from TV and PC, reduce resolution on both monitor and TV, almost anything i could find on google, but still no avail.

PICTURE

I suspect its projection setting for that specific display port, which i dont know how to change it.

Jun 24, 2022
Try Win+P if you are on Windows 10. Then select your configuration (usually extended).

This fixed my issue where I have 2 monitors, and the secondary started giving me a Displayport NO SIGNAL message, then turned off. I could see the monitor in NVIDIA Control Panel's 'multiple display' options but it wouldn't let me check its box. HDMI worked but not DisplayPort. I pulled the power cord and put it back yet didn't work. Then I did Win+P (never even knew about it) and that fixed it.

Jun 18, 2022
Try Win+P if you are on Windows 10. Then select your configuration (usually extended).

This fixed my issue where I have 2 monitors, and the secondary started giving me a Displayport NO SIGNAL message, then turned off. I could see the monitor in NVIDIA Control Panel's 'multiple display' options but it wouldn't let me check its box. HDMI worked but not DisplayPort. I pulled the power cord and put it back yet didn't work. Then I did Win+P (never even knew about it) and that fixed it.

thats what i did first time, but no luck.
In display setting, windows cant detect my second monitor (even i click that "detect" button)