[SOLVED] Display port to DVI adapters supporting 1080p@144hz?

Dec 30, 2020
I have an Acer GN246HL monitor to which I have in the past plugged in a DVI connector to get 1080p@144hz. My new graphics card does not have DVI. Only HDMI and Display port. It seems getting a newer generation HDMI cable would not be enough as my display doesn't support that HDMI generation and it seems I would need to get some sort of HDMI or Display port to DVI adapter. I saw multiple a couple posts on the matter of adapters capable of 144hz, but almost all of them were multiple years old at this point and I'm not sure if their advice is still accurate. What kind of an adapter should I get for my purposes? Help would be much appreciated.

I have the xl2411 and the same problem, but i cannot see what that adapter is called on the amazon link as it sends me to a page that doesn't exist. could you give me the name perhaps?
Strange, the link works fine for me. The product is "Accell mDP/DP to DVI Adapter - DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Active Adapter with mDP-DP Adapter - 2560x1600 (WQXGA) @60Hz, 1920x1080 @120Hz in 3D"