Displayport not working on Nvidia quadro 4000

Jul 6, 2018
Recently I bought a new monitor. Since the old one is connected to dvi, and I want to have a dual setup, I connected a new one to display port, because I only have dvi and 2 DPs.The problem is its not giving any signal at all. I've tried everything, checking nvidia control panel, updating latest drivers, and display settings on windows as well. I tried even to leave it as single monitor connected to dp, but nothing. Is it possible that both of digitalports on my graphics are broken and not working at all? P.S. Cable and monitor are fine. I checked cable on my friend's pc and monitor is working when its connected to dvi. Thanls in advance

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

Are you running the latest drivers? Also, what are the rest of your system specs.

Jul 6, 2018

Yes, I installed latest drivers through gforce experience. Is it possible that maybe I should some how "turn on" displayports in bios or something.. I've spent hours searching and googling for solution, but I couldn't find anything. I've read something that maybe I should update graphics bios,but not sure how and should I mess with that at all. I'm desperate , please help!