Question Distorted garbled usb audio on aorus Z390 master

indianajune1

Reputable
Jul 31, 2018
Hey guys , thanks in advance for any help. Having an issues with any Usb headset I plug in the back of my Aorus master. It will start off ok then after a while it will get garbled and robotic sounding till a replay it in, then after a while like clock work it comes back. Though it would be the DAC on the headset so I bought a bran new one and same thing. It’s worth mentioning it don’t seem to happen with my usb speakers. Which just makes this all the more confusing lol.

May 27, 2020
Hey guys , thanks in advance for any help. Having an issues with any Usb headset I plug in the back of my Aorus master. It will start off ok then after a while it will get garbled and robotic sounding walmart one till a replay it in, then after a while like clock work it comes back. Though it would be the DAC on the headset so I bought a bran new one and same thing. It’s worth mentioning it don’t seem to happen with my usb speakers. Which just makes this all the more confusing lol.
Anyone? Any take on this?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

Test the headphones on a different computer and if they work fine you know if your system and it’s probably a messed up windows installation

Reactions: indianajune1