Question distributedcom 10016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2023
I just put a new pc together a few weeks ago and out of the blue today it just restarted and when I checked event viewer distributedcom 10016 was the error.

I tried doing the fixes I found on google copying the CLSID number and going into registry edit but I am unable to change the permissions as it says, I get a denied error message.

My pc crashes and restarts every time I try to open a game, and will also just restart randomly with no reason, just random.

I am running windows 10, I just did a fresh install of windows and the same errors happening.

Im on a ryzen 5 5600x, msi b450 gaming plus max motherboard, corsair vengeance LPX 16gb ddr4 3200mhz memory, rtx 3050 video card , thermaltake toughpower gx2 80+ gold 600w power supply

the only recent changes made to my pc were the two video card drivers that nvidia put out for diablo 4 , not sure if this is just some weird video card driver issue or not.

these are the messages I am getting.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-TS6LRJ4\xdeet SID (S-1-5-21-1253140388-4112784751-4075746001-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
and APPID
Unavailable
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection
and APPID
Unavailable
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
and APPID
Unavailable

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 2, 2023
Every time I try to open a game my pc instantly restarts itself, it will also do the same instant restart randomly, even when im not using the computer , if im out or sleeping it still happens.
I check event viewer and the only error I see is distributedcom 10016 but people say this wont crash your pc. I have tried fixes for this but nothing has worked, I have fresh installed windows and still the same thing happens, I checked temps and every thing is normal. Im not sure if there is some weird vid card driver bug or my vid card itself is failing or psu?

I just put this pc together a few weeks ago and has been running perfectly until yesterday when out of the blue the restarts started happening. no changes made to my pc except for the two video card drivers that nvidia just put out for diablo 4

im on
windows 10
ryzen 5 5600x
msi b450 gaming plus max mobo
corsair vengeance LPX ddr4 ram
rtx 3050 vid card
kingston a400 ssd
thermaltake toughpower gx2 80+ gold 600w power supply

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/FAvvmdIHVTNqAiiZb1hebYa here is a speccy link from today if that helps.
[redacted]

If anyone has any information that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.