Question do I have to use standoffs included with h150i pro?

Feb 17, 2019
like the question says, if I use the standoffs the long screws that came with the aio won't thread since it's simply too short. The reason for that is not only do the long screws have to go through the fans but also the system chasis which is a corsair 570X (surprised corsair couldn't even see this coming with their own products)

anyways yea just wanna make sure the standoffs don't have any vital functions like shielding static, or minimizing vibration noise and it's perfectly fine not using them

Is this on a amd or intel?

If amd you do not have to use the included standoffs as you will use the 2 square loop i screws and 2 thumb nuts and mount to the stock cpu retention bracket.

If intel the yes you have to use the correct included standoffs and pump head bracket.

Feb 17, 2019
Is this on a amd or intel?

If amd you do not have to use the included standoffs as you will use the 2 square loop i screws and 2 thumb nuts and mount to the stock cpu retention bracket.

If intel the yes you have to use the correct included standoffs and pump head bracket.
no i mean the long screws screwing the fans and rad together, this has nothing to do with the pump head/backplates/etc

there is supposed to be a washer where i'm pointing, but if I use the washer, the screw won't be long enough View: https://imgur.com/a/Xw4Hs6D