Discussion Does anyone else find jaggies still noticeable even with AA?

LapizTheRelic

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
I do notice that aa helps with jaggies but even then I can still notice them it pretty annoying to me I never noticed them before until I switched from console to pc now even when I look back to my console I now notice them I hate how they move when I move what about any of you what are your thouhgts on this topic?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
A lot of factors. Screen size, resolution, viewing distance, anti-aliasing, eyesight of the viewer...

With enough resolution and a gentle application of some anti-aliasing, it might not be noticeable. I tend not to notice it once a game is in play. If you go looking for it, you will see it. But that means really focusing on a single spot.

LapizTheRelic

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
A lot of factors. Screen size, resolution, viewing distance, anti-aliasing, eyesight of the viewer...

With enough resolution and a gentle application of some anti-aliasing, it might not be noticeable. I tend not to notice it once a game is in play. If you go looking for it, you will see it. But that means really focusing on a single spot.
I never noticed jaggies when I was on console then I switch to pc still didn’t notice them then I got gta 5 for pc and I noticed the jaggies and now I notice them in every game I can see the how AA reduces the jaggies but whenever I’m moving in games I can see jaggies moving it’s like now that I’ve seen it I can’t unsee it