Oct 10, 2019
does duel pc streaming increase the data cost that single pc stream, will duel pc stream improves quality and fps of the stream video and reduce lag?

I have and fiber internet connection, data package is 60 GB peek for a month and 90 GB off peek per month.
speed limit ,download 150 mbps and upload 48 to 50 mbps .
my plan is to setup a duel PC stream ,
and stream 720p60fps 3 days a week 1 to 3 hours a day during evening with peek data package(60GB) or off peek time with my (90GB). so, will a duel pc streaming cost more data than single pc stream will i ran out my data in the middle of the month?

2. question is , will duel pc stream improves quality and reduce lag on the stream video?
my gaming pc specs=
Intel i7 8750 h 2.2 ghz up to 4.0 ghz with turbo boost
16GB ram 2666mhz
nvidia gtx 1050 ti 4gb
(it some times laggy when streaming a high-end graphics game at 720p 60fps)
so ,
i'm planning to use my old low-end desktop as my streaming pc (to stream the video only )
as follows it has=
i3 4150 u 3.5 ghz
nvidia gt 610 2gb
8gb ram,
(cuz i heard that streaming pc don't need to be a powerful one)
i'm going to use a capture card as well.

so is this combination will improves my stream quality and increase fps and reduce the lag of a 720p 60fps streaming,
while using x264 or qsv encoder and 3500 to 4000 bit rate on stream pc?
need a help and i want to know that my idea is good or bad or what settings should i use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I dont quite understand your question ?
You have an internet connection with a 150Mb/s bandwidth, which is no more than a single PC can exploit alone.

If you hook another PC to that same connection, the 2 PC's will share the bandwidth, as you are paying for bandwidth when connected.
In other words, each of the 2 PC's will then only have a bandwidth of 75Mb/s each.

In my eyes you wont gain anything at all ?

kaehligj

Prominent
Mar 15, 2018
I dont quite understand your question ?
You have an internet connection with a 150Mb/s bandwidth, which is no more than a single PC can exploit alone.

If you hook another PC to that same connection, the 2 PC's will share the bandwidth, as you are paying for bandwidth when connected.
In other words, each of the 2 PC's will then only have a bandwidth of 75Mb/s each.

In my eyes you wont gain anything at all ?

Solution