Does everything look right?

Nov 1, 2018
I have this build, I want to buy the components but I want to make sure there won´t be compability problems with them. This are the components:
-Procesador AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.9 Ghz
-MSI B450M PRO-VDH
-Crucial MX500 SSD 500GB SATA
-Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" 1TB SATA3
-Nox Hummer GD750 750W 80 Plus Gold
-G.Skill Ripjaws V Red DDR4 2400 PC4-19200 8GB 2x4GB CL15
-Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 AMP! Edition 6GB GDDR5
-Nox Hummer ZS Blanca
-Philips 223V7QHSB 21.5" LED FullHD

Thank you guys!

Solution
Looked at the motherboard,it has only one system fan header and that case already comes with two fans so if they use 3 pin connectors one cannot be powered unless you get a splitter.I myself would try and get a motherboard with some more features like more fan headers.

Don't know Nox as psu maker/vendor and would myself take something more known,even when gold rated,this doesn't always say something about quality of the series.You wouldn't need 750watt anyways.
In the cheaper region do Seasonic,Corsair and EVGA have good ones like the TXM/CX series from Corsair or the Focus from Seasonic,hard to say what is available to you.Some more "odd" brands like Bitfenix with the Whisper and formula gold series,EVGA has maybe the GD series...

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Looked at the motherboard,it has only one system fan header and that case already comes with two fans so if they use 3 pin connectors one cannot be powered unless you get a splitter.I myself would try and get a motherboard with some more features like more fan headers.

Don't know Nox as psu maker/vendor and would myself take something more known,even when gold rated,this doesn't always say something about quality of the series.You wouldn't need 750watt anyways.
In the cheaper region do Seasonic,Corsair and EVGA have good ones like the TXM/CX series from Corsair or the Focus from Seasonic,hard to say what is available to you.Some more "odd" brands like Bitfenix with the Whisper and formula gold series,EVGA has maybe the GD series available for not a bad price.Something 550/650watt would be more than fine,650watt if that makes you feel more safe.

The ram would i myself like to be faster,something in the 2933mhz<->3466mhz ballpark. If that ram does 2400mhz@1.2V is there probably room to overclock it,maybe can get it to 2933 with abit loosened timings @1.35V.

For a monitor would be around 23/24" be nice at full hd,but if 21.5" will work for you is that fine of course.:)

Take these notes as something to look at with your budget in mind, i cannot look into your wallet. ;)

Solution