Question Does GTX 1070 compatible with G41?

LetterC67

Commendable
Dec 25, 2020
Hi,

I have just bought a 1070 and attached it to ASRock G41M-VS3 (just for testing lol). After installing the driver, everything works fine except benchmarking or stressing. I wanna know the problem is caused whether by my motherboard or the VGA?

Thank you!

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
The only direct motherboard/GPU compatibility issue you're likely to run into is a UEFI/BIOS issue, but if you're actually using the GPU before benchmarking and stressing, that's highly unlikely to be the issue.

Can't say anymore because you didn't provide much information otherwise. I don't know anything else about your PC nor have you described what the actual problem is.

LetterC67

Commendable
Dec 25, 2020
The only direct motherboard/GPU compatibility issue you're likely to run into is a UEFI/BIOS issue, but if you're actually using the GPU before benchmarking and stressing, that's highly unlikely to be the issue.

Can't say anymore because you didn't provide much information otherwise. I don't know anything else about your PC nor have you described what the actual problem is.
Sorry for forgetting to mention it! When I open the benchmark software, it runs for about 0.2s before the display turn off, the CPU fan is still on