[SOLVED] does my Ryzen 7 3700x Supports my Hyperx Fury RAM?

May 24, 2020
so recently I've changed my CPU and Motherboard from Intel > Ryzen, and I haven't changed my RAM yet. what happened afterwards is games started crashing and pc sometimes suddenly freeze or whatever, i have literally everything updated and my pc isn't old everything is fresh even my GPU, but I road something on a site a guy said he's CPU supports the type of his RAM so I thought maybe this could be the case? because I have tried literally everything and nothing happened yet.. or changed at all
I have to sticks of 8GB RAM with 2400Mhz.

Solution
3700x and all Ryzen of 2nd and 3d gen support 4000MHz+ as OC over 3200MHz, it's mostly up to MB and BIOS to support specific RAM and speeds.
Right now I have Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 3600MHz in 2x8GB config running at full speed and had it overclocked to 4000MHz but at ridiculously high Cas latency so it had lousy performance but it did work.
May 24, 2020
i had the same processor, but my ram was HyperX Fury DDR4 4GB ram, 2x4gb and it worked nicely.
The thing is... if u go to the ryzen 7's supports RAM page, u'll find it only run 3200RAM and most of the games that requires high frame & performance such as Fortnite or Warzone or even Dead by Daylight... crashes all the time but easy games like League of Legends or... Minecraft doesn't crash too much often.. and I've find out this problem immeaditly once I changed my Motherboard and CPU that's why I believe it's from this RAMs that I have

The thing is... if u go to the ryzen 7's supports RAM page, u'll find it only run 3200RAM and most of the games that requires high frame & performance such as Fortnite or Warzone or even Dead by Daylight... crashes all the time but easy games like League of Legends or... Minecraft doesn't crash too much often.. and I've find out this problem immeaditly once I changed my Motherboard and CPU that's why I believe it's from this RAMs that I have

You changed your Motherboard and CPU. Did you do a clean Windows install after that? If you did not that's probably why you're having issues. When you change your hardware like that you have to do a fresh OS install.

May 24, 2020
You changed your Motherboard and CPU. Did you do a clean Windows install after that? If you did not that's probably why you're having issues. When you change your hardware like that you have to do a fresh OS install.
I've done this multiple times, nothing changed same crashes. believe me it's from the RAM but I just want to make sure that's just it. I've reinstalled everything I've upadted my BIOS I've done legit nothing but clean installtion for almost everything.. and also my PSU 650+ and I got 5 fans in my case Idk what else to mention but I just want to make sure if the problem is from RAM. or even could be? please?

I've done this multiple times, nothing changed same crashes. believe me it's from the RAM but I just want to make sure that's just it. I've reinstalled everything I've upadted my BIOS I've done legit nothing but clean installtion for almost everything.. and also my PSU 650+ and I got 5 fans in my case Idk what else to mention but I just want to make sure if the problem is from RAM. or even could be? please?

You're losing ~ 25 fps by using 2400MHz RAM on a Ryzen 3700X. I would replace the RAM. Just buy a 2x8GB 3600MHz CAS16 RAM KIT. It could fix your issue or not but even if it doesn't you will now have RAM that should be in that system and it will at least give you a clue that your RAM was not the problem but there is a good chance it is.

Reactions: KinnyTheGoodMan
3700x and all Ryzen of 2nd and 3d gen support 4000MHz+ as OC over 3200MHz, it's mostly up to MB and BIOS to support specific RAM and speeds.
Right now I have Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 3600MHz in 2x8GB config running at full speed and had it overclocked to 4000MHz but at ridiculously high Cas latency so it had lousy performance but it did work.

Solution
May 24, 2020

I've ordered just now the corsair vengeance the 3200Mhz for the pourpose test. is it good enough?