[SOLVED] Does someone know how to fix this?

Nov 9, 2019
When i play some games (mainly League Of Legends) i usually press alot of buttons repeatedly fast, and for some time now when i press too many buttons(mainly q w e keys) i sort of get this delay:
-The keys im pressing arent actually doing anything for about 2 seconds
-My screen starts laging and my mouse is sometimes unresponding and then responds again
-And when its all over my the keys ive pressed actually respond after 2 or 3 seconds after i pressed and my mouse works and i get this beeping noise from my pc.
It has been bugging me for some time and i cant play a game without getting this and this is nerving me.
If someone knows a solution to this i would be very thankful ive been searching for a solution to this for a long time.

Solution
But is my GPU any relevant to the problem i have. Ive been playing LOL for about a year and a half, ive been getting it for about a month.If it is thank you for taking a portion of your time for helping me, answering my question about my problem.
Well, that bit of information would have been useful from the beginning. In that case, I would look at any changes you made to your PC about a month and half ago; ie any new programs or updates. Check to see what programs are running in the background that is/are using up resources.

I would also recommend a clean reinstall of your GPU drivers. https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/
Nov 9, 2019
What are your FULL hardware specifications?
Windows 7 Pro,Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
RAM is 4 GB my sistems 64 bit if thats all you need.
Also saying it might just my garbage pc or the game i am playing since i dont really get that on any other game or in my daily use of my pc. Also saying i get it while too much clicking on my mouse or on my keyboard mainly TAB button or CAPS which makes a beeping noise( dont think thats relevant)

Nov 9, 2019
LOL is also an old game. Looking at the requirements for the game, the OP setup fits somewhere between recommended and optimal, depending on his GPU.
And yeah its pretty old and crap id like to get a new pc renew my whole setup but i really dont like spending money on a pc. Im in school this pc fits me well with doing projects, presentations and stuff and other stuff. Dont feel like bugging my parents about a pc at the moment , i can afford it but i dont really want to at the moment since it could mess up my grades so i just been sticking to this one for a while, maybe when the schoolyears over looking at my success might renew it and research this time for the right PC i want :D.

Your GPU is the main problem. LOL requires Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB or higher Video Memory(VRAM)) . Your Intel(R) Q45/Q43 Express Chipset GPU is extremely under powered for playing LOL and other GPU intensive games.

And yeah its pretty old and crap id like to get a new pc renew my whole setup but i really dont like spending money on a pc. Im in school this pc fits me well with doing projects, presentations and stuff and other stuff. Dont feel like bugging my parents about a pc at the moment , i can afford it but i dont really want to at the moment since it could mess up my grades so i just been sticking to this one for a while, maybe when the schoolyears over looking at my success might renew it and research this time for the right PC i want :D.
What I was saying is your PC, other than the GPU, is adequate for playing older games.

Reactions: BajncaSuBanana
Nov 9, 2019
Your GPU is the main problem. LOL requires Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB or higher Video Memory(VRAM)) . Your Intel(R) Q45/Q43 Express Chipset GPU is extremely under powered for playing LOL and other GPU intensive games.
But is my GPU any relevant to the problem i have. Ive been playing LOL for about a year and a half, ive been getting it for about a month.If it is thank you for taking a portion of your time for helping me, answering my question about my problem.

Well, that bit of information would have been useful from the beginning. In that case, I would look at any changes you made to your PC about a month and half ago; ie any new programs or updates. Check to see what programs are running in the background that is/are using up resources.

I would also recommend a clean reinstall of your GPU drivers. https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/

Solution