Does Soyo 7VBA133U support VIA C3 CPUs @ 550 MHz?

Hello,

a friend of mine has the following problem: a mainboard with a C3 CPU
running at 550 MHz does not start. On the homepage, it says that CPUs up
to 933 MHz are supported... are there any known incompatibilities?

Nothing happens when turning on the system, except the fan starts
spinning and the LEDs turn on ... neither a beep from the speaker nor a
signal from the graphics card ...

Bye

MS

Does the C3 work in another board? I found out it was my coppermine 1gig
PIII that was at fault trying it in another. I am awaiting a Tualitin 1.4 to
see how fast she goes :)

Jim