Question Does the PSU look OK?

Killmeplsnow

Commendable
May 9, 2017
One picture with 12V and other PSU info w/ HWINFO

View: View: https://i.imgur.com/9KHN1iP.jpg

Tons of results from OCCT

View: View: https://imgur.com/a/3QOgXSL

The test was running using DirectX 9 instead of DirectX 11. DirectX11 would just stop after 2 seconds. This is after using DDU to remove everything while in Safe Mode, disabling internet, installing the newest nvidia drivers. Division 2 uses both DX11 and DX12 but both seem to crash after a few minutes of loading. The OCCT test was around 95% gpu usage, 250 fps but limited to 30% power limit and -500 core/memory. The card was running at about 500-550mhz gpu clock and 6500mhz memory clock during the test.

The first card just had simple fan issues but the second and third are similar.

A very important discovery I made was when I dropped both core and memory clock -504, set Power limit to 30% and launched Borderlands 2. Everything was good for about 20-30 seconds. I got in game, ran around and then I started to get very strange flickering. VERY similar to what had been happening with my first replacement card, the same one I sent in a week or so ago, just a lot more intense. (more flickering and while the GPU is severely downclocked) I almost feel like that card was at the very beginning stages of getting to this stage, like some sort of hardware is failing on these cards but the EVGA tech told me that they found nothing wrong with the card I sent back.

The card now NEEDS to be at -500mhz on both core and memory clock to actual display the desktop... and this all started 7-8 days after receiving my THIRD 2080ti (RMA) when it suddenly started artifacting during the top 1/8 of the screen while playing The Division 2 and crashed. After that, it wouldn't even boot back up until I DDU + applied the downclock which it would get in game, but crash after a few minutes while on all LOW settings. So it seems like it's degrading quickly.

My main concern is the PSU or any hardware in my system being at fault. I am getting my fourth 2080ti now and want to make sure I am not causing any of these issues. Do any of the screenshots or experience provided show any issues with anything other than the GPU?

Motherboard: MSI M3 Gaming Z270

CPU: 7700k @ 4.8ghz 1.35vcore

GPU: evga 2080ti

Ram: 16gb 3200mhz ram, memtest for 12+ hours, no errors. (not recent though, few months ago)

PSU: corsair rm750i psu