Question Does this ncase v6 build make sense?

Jun 20, 2020
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/xJFhp8

Hey all, just hoping someone could hop in and shed some light. This is a workstation build, no games. The pricing on the MOBO is wrong. Will be buying some parts in Taiwan(including the case), and some parts in Canada where I will be going back to.

I've also read that the MOBO might not even be able to use the G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory to it's full extent, therefore a 3200 would suffice.

It seems that the Noctua NH-C14S 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler can fit the Asus ROG Strix X570-I Gaming Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard & AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor.

As for the fans, two would be on the bottom of the case, and the small Noctua NF-A9x14 29.72 CFM 92 mm Fan would be on the back as exhaust.

Would I need to order any custom cables/parts for this rig? Anywhere I could save money? Any other advice?

Thank you, truly appreciate any comments/advice.

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
I got an NCase M1 V6 and I dont see any incompabilities. The case is a dream on every desk. Good choice.

I would get custom cables for the cleaner build and more internal space, but its no absolute necessity. May I ask why you want to use slim fans in the bottom? You can fit regular 25 mm fans there. You mobo is a beast for Ram overclocking. 3600 mhz is no problem.

Reactions: Phaaze88
Jun 20, 2020
I got an NCase M1 V6 and I dont see any incompabilities. The case is a dream on every desk. Good choice.

I would get custom cables for the cleaner build and more internal space, but its no absolute necessity. May I ask why you want to use slim fans in the bottom? You can fit regular 25 mm fans there. You mobo is a beast for Ram overclocking. 3600 mhz is no problem.

Hey many thanks for your reply. I'm a first time builder, and I'm not to certain what custom cables to grab.. so I might just run stock.

Actually, I didn't realize they were slim fans..! Upgraded.