[SOLVED] Does this RP have a speaker and microphone?

Solution
Raspberry PIs do not have a mic or speaker by default.

You can run Windows 10 but it is pretty slow even with a 4GB PI 4B

If you want a "pocket pc" with speaker and microphone, get an old cell phone.

hmmmmm

Reputable
Mar 22, 2016
I actually don't want a cell phone... I want something like shown in the picture that I can customize the case or change up the case, but has a speaker and microphone.

Off topic: Can you run Windows 10 on an old cell phone?

scodd

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
I have not found a case for a pi with display, speaker and mic. In fact nothing with speaker and mic. There might be a 3d print design out there. Has anyone else found one or is anyone working on something like that? At this point I think the only option is a wireless speaker and maybe a wired clip on mic or something like that. Maybe.

mindwave65

Commendable
Feb 25, 2019
what you are looking for is called a LattePanda, they are available n AMAZON among others. but they are not cheap, when compared to a RPI. They come with Win10 installed, and you can but with or without an activated license.
I bought one to experiment with and after 6 months still haven't activated it. It has an "arduino" built into it for cross platform experimentation but its 'unusual ' at best.
Because of its cost you don't see as many folks experimenting with them, but it will probably fit exactly what you want.

There are MANY other boards out there much less than the Panda, but none that will run windows at anything more than a glacial pace.

unless you have a BURNING app that is ONLY windows, look at learning some form of Linux and getting a smaller ARM youlll be much happier (IMHO)