Domain

georges

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

Hi,

I tried to add a membre domain to my domain but it cannot
contact it, when it ask me to provide the DNS server I
give it Management.com, but I have a message this server
could not be contact, and when I browse I found this
domain in the list.

What I'm trying to do is to migrate from NT to 2000, I
did it for the server but I have to rename it so for that
I'm obliged to add a new Domain controller

Any ideas???

Where can I find documentatn about Win 2000

Thanks

you need to have DNS setup in 2000, unlike NT4, look in the download section
of mcse2000.com for the DNS primer.

--
Sincerely,
Mark Mancini, CCA, CCNA, Master CIW&CI, CNE 4&5, MCSE+I 4&2000