Don't Expect an Apple HDTV Anytime Soon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Not if they don't want to sell, it isn't communist China over here you know[/citation]
China isn't a communist country for quite some time. They are a capitalist society, like the majority of nations.

scannall

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
[citation][nom]flank21[/nom]Motorola(and any other stb manufacturers) should give apple a taste of their own medicine and sue apple over their set top box[/citation]

Considering it's an imaginary product at the moment, that nobody has seen what exactly would you sue them for?

Hspito

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2011
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Of course not. Apple is going to release a non-HD verson first and milk the iSheep for all they are worth then release the "new and improved" HD version a few months later to milk them even more. Typical Apple. Who exactly needs this anyway? I have an HD DVR box tied into my home network. It does everything any iCrap device can do and then some. They want to store this stuff in the cloud? What happens when users run over their bandwidth caps every month?...lol[/citation]

Bandwith caps?...LOL Not everybody in the world is paying a crappy company that have bandwidth caps for home internet.....What kind of deal is that? I pay $50 for unlimited 30Mbps download and 5Mbps. upload.

urbanman2004

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2012
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Of course not. Apple is going to release a non-HD verson first and milk the iSheep for all they are worth then release the "new and improved" HD version a few months later to milk them even more. Typical Apple. Who exactly needs this anyway? I have an HD DVR box tied into my home network. It does everything any iCrap device can do and then some. They want to store this stuff in the cloud? What happens when users run over their bandwidth caps every month?...lol[/citation]
I second that. iSheep, as in those Apple fanboys, nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.