Question Don't have permission to access url on this serve

tenwen

Prominent
Dec 27, 2020
Hello,
I have 2 pc with ethernet connection to router. One PC can access url and the other tells me I don't have permission.
My phone is on wifi and getting same error message.
Example, I go to HD, one pc works fine the other pc and my phone tells me "you don't have permission to access url on this server"
Any idea why this is happening?
Thank you

tenwen

Prominent
Dec 27, 2020
No.
My PC has been set up like this for years (see photo). It's just that the other day I open homedepot on my phone and it gives me that error. I went to my pc1, same error, go to pc2 hoemdepot is up and running.
(don't know how to insert image using http://) so I'll describe here..
router has LAN ethernet..port 1 and 2 has ethernet to PC

tenwen

Prominent
Dec 27, 2020
I did all that still one pc can connect to site like home depot, fox news and the other pc and wifi on phone cannot.
Those two sites were working fine only few days ago that is giving the error. All other sites I normally go to works fine.
Mybe something has to do with my internet provider. I'll find out Monday and let you know.
Thanks

tenwen

Prominent
Dec 27, 2020
hello, just checking up to see if there was a solution or reason why one pc can access "homedepot' and another cannot when it is connected to same router? Both PC running windows 10. I tried chrome, i.e..nothing changes.
(by the way how do I attached photo here?)

TRENDING THREADS