Question download ethernet drivers

v2Angel

Prominent
Feb 18, 2019
im using wireless connection right now but I want to use ethernet. I connected my ethernet but nothing is happening and that's because i don't have any ethernet drivers installed? How would i go on about installing them?

May 30, 2020
To update your windows drivers: Open your device manager and select "network adapter" then select the ethernal drivers, or you can just google for software to update windows drivers such as Driver Booster etc.

But in my case, I used ethernet cable cat6 and it won't work then I switched to cable cat 5 and it worked even though it takes some times to connect in my laptop.

You might also want to check on which plug your cable is plugged on router because there are plugs for ethernet and iptv.

Wolfshadw

Titan
im using wireless connection right now but I want to use ethernet. I connected my ethernet but nothing is happening and that's because i don't have any ethernet drivers installed? How would i go on about installing them?

If you're using a laptop or pre-built PC, go to the manufacturer's support page for your model laptop and download the drivers for your OS from there,
If you're using a custom build PC you should download the drivers from your motherboard manufacturer's support page.

-Wolf sends