Drivers for Toshiba satellite c660 drivers for windows 7 64 bit download in 2019

Jan 14, 2019
Toshiba satellite c660 drivers for windows 7 64 bit download - Now in 2018 and toshiba will not provide drivers for this model. Please can you tell me where else I can get them?

Jan 14, 2019
This doesn't deal with the UK only America etc. I have already been to toshiba.eu to check for drivers and there are none available as they are no longer supporting Windows 7. Oh and re the snippy comment - I did do a back up but some numpty removed it when they 'updated my laptop to Windows 10 Pro from Win 7 Home and the onnly way I can undo this stupid action is by re installing Win 7 Home to be able to update to Win 10 Home.
Thanks for your help

popatim

Titan
snippy comment?

A driver is a driver, you just need the right one for your machine. I realize yours might be eu only and actually have different components inside but worth checking.
What is your full model#?

If you haven't formatted your drive yet and still have Win10 - See if you have a windows.old directory on your hdd. Conceivably you can backup that folder to external storage and point win7 to it when having it look for drivers :)