[SOLVED] Dual memory problem

Aug 9, 2020
Yesterday my pc got into the reboot loop problem. In the end, my pc just shut down itself instead of a reboot. This morning when I turned on the computer, the monitor, keyboard and mouse are off while the pc is running. So somewhere in this forum suggested that removing one of the memory stick and that worked for me. I managed to start with the USB boot and reinstalled my windows10 to solve the reboot loop problem (might be caused by some driver files).

After the re-installation of windows 10, I can no longer use 2 memory sticks. In fact only one stick works now (I tried them individually in the same slot, only one works). So I'm not sure how this windows crash caused the memory stick problem.

I'm using Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz

Solution
Sound like one of your Memory sticks is not working properly. Have you tried installing the RAM in different slots?

A full setup would help so motherboard make, CPU, PSU and GPU...hopefully others will also jump in..PS no more bold if at all possible..
Sound like one of your Memory sticks is not working properly. Have you tried installing the RAM in different slots?

A full setup would help so motherboard make, CPU, PSU and GPU...hopefully others will also jump in..PS no more bold if at all possible..

Solution