Question Dual monitor setup isn't woring properly..

Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys, I've had a monitor I wasn't using and was sitting around here for quite a while and now I've decided to connect it to my GPU so I'd have a 2 monitor setup. The thing is that, I want to have a full screen application opened on my primary monitor and surf the internet (facebook, reddit etc) on the 2nd one.
The problem is that when I click on the 2nd monitor, it automatically minimizes the application and brings me to desktop and from there on I can simply just surf the internet on my primary monitor but then the 2nd monitor wouldn't make any sense. Is there something I can actually do about it? I remember there is an app that can make this possible but I can't find it anywhere..

Lutfij

Titan
You will need to mention the make and models of both monitors and how they're hooked up. If you're working off the motherboard's I/O panel, include the make and model of your processor and your motherboard. If you're working off a discrete GPU, include the make and model of the GPU.

You are also advised to see if you have any BIOS and OS updates pending when you experience display issues.

Oct 1, 2020
You will need to mention the make and models of both monitors and how they're hooked up. If you're working off the motherboard's I/O panel, include the make and model of your processor and your motherboard. If you're working off a discrete GPU, include the make and model of the GPU.

You are also advised to see if you have any BIOS and OS updates pending when you experience display issues.

Primary monitor is a Samsung S22F350FHU connected through HDMI and secondary is a Hanns-G HH181 connected through VGA to Display port adapter
Gpu is a xfx rx 580 gts xxx 8gb

I have no BIOS or windows updates pending..