Question Ducky one 2 mini wont type

Nov 16, 2020
So i recently got a ducky one 2 mini, And it was working fine, but now their is a white color and it wont type. I tired a different cable, different usb port and even a different pc. Can anyone please help.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If the keyboard behaves the same way on a donor system, then I think the keyboard will need RMA'ing unless you have tried the dip switches at the bottom and an assortment of FN combo keys to see if you were in any macro recording mode(so you can get out of it).

Got a link to the keyboard you have? Ducky have a large portfolio with One 2 Mini's.

Nov 16, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If the keyboard behaves the same way on a donor system, then I think the keyboard will need RMA'ing unless you have tried the dip switches at the bottom and an assortment of FN combo keys to see if you were in any macro recording mode(so you can get out of it).

Got a link to the keyboard you have? Ducky have a large portfolio with One 2 Mini's.

I tried to switch the fn combo keys and it didn't work the colors changed but it still wont type. Sorry I don't is there I way I can make one to show you?