Duke Nukem Forever Coming to Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
Oh, cool, Mac can play ONE MORE game! Impressive :D What's the point of porting games to the platform that advertises itself as a non-gaming one from the very beginning? 99% of Mac users I know don't game on their Macs. They either have a PC or a console for that.

G

Theres Mac gamers? or at least Nukem fans that have a Mac? lol

G

I thought all Mac users were gay... why would they want a game with guns and naked women?

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
HD3000 Wow! How dumbed down is it.
I know HD3000 barely can play battlefield 1942. HD 3000 has trouble with Chicken invaders.

I have the game, it is pretty bad. I'd rather play Serious Sam HD for a lot less money. At least I am entertained with Serious sam. Playing Duke nukem makes me feel like I bought a fart app from itunes.

dib

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
So they decided to make it 64 bit for the few mac users but PC users get screwed. I mean if it was a good game I would be really mad.

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
[citation][nom]_Cubase_[/nom]I dunno, they ARE Mac users.... they may be just delusional enough to actually like the game![/citation]
Come on now, don't stereotype us. Yes I have a couple Macs but I also have a self built gaming rig (neweeg) running 7 for all my serious gaming. Looking forward to SkyRim.

G

It should of been a Mac exclusive. Save everyone else some trouble.

thebigt42

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
[citation][nom]Trialsking[/nom]Yay, now Mac users can be disappointed too![/citation]
They have to find someone to play it. I'll stick to the 2d original thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.