Question DVD drive wont open even if I change the belt

Steliosem06

Prominent
Apr 9, 2019
So I have lite-on it dvd/bluray drive and it just doesnt want to eject.So I opened it up and I noticed that the belt was just fine and it didnt work even if I swapped the belt from a working drive so this is definetely not the issue.But I noticed (when I opened the drive up)that if I kinda push the tray with my hand the drive would eject.So,my first thought was that the tray was probably stuck on something and when I pushed it I freed it from that spot.But I cant find any spot where the tray gets stuck.Have you guys had this issue before?Do you know any possible point that the drive can get stuck at?

So I have lite-on it dvd/bluray drive and it just doesnt want to eject.So I opened it up and I noticed that the belt was just fine and it didnt work even if I swapped the belt from a working drive so this is definetely not the issue.But I noticed (when I opened the drive up)that if I kinda push the tray with my hand the drive would eject.So,my first thought was that the tray was probably stuck on something and when I pushed it I freed it from that spot.But I cant find any spot where the tray gets stuck.Have you guys had this issue before?Do you know any possible point that the drive can get stuck at?
Also check micro switches behind the tray or any that control when motor starts and stops.